STEM HAS NEVER BEEN THIS EASY!
TOY TRAIN. REINVENTED.
Intuitive and fun, just like a familiar toy train. Interactive and intelligent, powered by innovative robotic tech.
Discover why this award-winning robot train has captured the imagination of kids, parents, makers and educators alike!
A SCREEN-FREE START
Students begin learning screen-free with tactile Action Snaps, which gives them a foundation in STEM and introduces them to basic programming concepts. It’s so intuitive that they can start as early as in preschool! Tactile coding and our screen-free lessons prepare students for more complex projects.
From multiple programming modes to standards-aligned lesson plans, intelino covers all levels of learning from Kinder to Secondary. So as students progress through school years, they can continue using intelino to advance their coding skills, work on STEM projects and learn about robotics and AI.
Preschool / Early Primary
- Tactile, intuitive, familiar
- Screen-free entry to STEM learning
- Basic programming concepts
- Storytelling, counting, sequencing and more
Primary / Middle School
- Fun, truly engaging
- Screen-free or app-enabled coding, Scratch programming
- Logic, planning, science, language arts & more
- From basic to advanced programming with Python
- Easy project setup & hands-on science experiments
- Advanced concepts in engineering, robotics & AI
Games, challenges and more.
Standards-aligned STEM & coding lessons for classroom and home.
Inspiring program examples for the intelino Scratch extension.