The Salinity Sensor easily and precisely measures the total dissolved salt content in an aqueous solution. Measure water with a wide variety of salinities, from brackish water to ocean water, and even hyper-saline environments. You can also study how salinity affects buoyancy or monitor salinity values in estuaries where fresh water mixes with ocean water.
- Range of Salinity Sensor: 0 to 50 ppt (0 to 50,000 ppm)
- Accuracy using factory calibration: ±3% of full-scale reading
- Accuracy using custom calibration: ±1% of full-scale reading
- Response time: 90% of full-scale reading in 10 s.
- Temperature compensation: automatic from 5 to 35°C
- Temperature range (can be placed in): 0 to 80°C
- Cell constant: 10 cm-1
- Description: dip type, epoxy body, parallel platinum electrodes
- Dimensions: 12 mm OD and 150 mm length